Monday, March 14, 2011

Signs of Spring

It's that time of the year....  The beginning of the seven to (hopefully) eight months that I keep myself distracted from reality with baseball.  By the end of the week, I'll have been to three Spring Training games and will be looking forward to Opening Day on April 1st.

I had the pleasure of bringing my daughter to her first outdoor baseball game last weekend - she's only seen games at Tropicana Field - under the dome.  So I felt it was a moral imperative that she get to at least one game under the sun.  Unfortunately, it rained three times and the bugs were swarming - so her comment was "I wish this game was indoors".....  But check one thing off of the the Fatherly Duties list!

Here are a few photos from the first couple of Spring Training games.  The square ones are from the Hipstamatic application on my iPhone, the rest are from my Canon G7.


No comments:

Post a Comment